Monday 9 February 2015

Welcome to my Fitness and Nutritional's Page

Welcome to my new Fitness and Nutritional's Blog!


A little bit about myself in the Fitness/Nutrition World:
The reason for this blog page...

1) To introduce nutritional supplements including shakes, vitamins and healthy snack bars to those interested. 
2) To act as a liaison between nutritional companies, put in orders, get the product to you.
3) To invite you to different sport/fitness programs within the community, Burlington, Hamilton and surrounding areas.

I have been dabbling in the fitness world for quite some time now, and I am very excited when I find a program, supplement or class that is quality and I want to share with others!

I am very passionate about a healthy lifestyle, balance, sports and nutrition and have decided to take on a part time role in bringing some of these passions to others.

My husband, sister and brother-in law and I  run a (small) sports league business. Our piece is called SPORTO Athletics. I organize and run intermediate/competitive beach and indoor volleyball tournaments. These are all around Ontario. At the Cambridge and Brantford Athletics branch my sister and her husband run Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball and Ultimate Frisbee leagues. 

Before pursuing my career in teaching,  I worked as a Registered Recreation Therapist teaching water aerobics, hydrotherapy programs and fitness/stretch programs to adults. 

I have taught swimming lessons to children and adults. 
I have been instructing spin classes, Drumfit class and fitness samplers for over two years.
Something that I enjoy doing is trying new classes and fitness programs (around the city) and sharing them with others.


Please feel free to comment and ask questions on any of the products and classes!

Sylvia Porto-Mullin :)
(Sylvy)

No comments:

Post a Comment