Tuesday 10 February 2015

Creamsicle Protein Shake

Shakes may get a little bit boring each day, try mixing it up! I tried this one today and it is now one of my favourites!
Total time: 5 minutes

Ingredients

2 scoops of your favourite protein powder (I use Nutrameal USANA Free) in vanilla
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup water
3 ounces orange juice
1/2 frozen banana
1 tsp honey
3-5 ice cubes
1 teaspoon orange zest (optional) 
Blend together and serve!
Per 16 oz serving: (approx.)
  • 315 cal
  • 4 g fat (.5 g saturated fat)
  • 59 g carbs
  • 200 mg sodium (some from the banana)
  • 5 g fiber
  • 29 g protein

2 comments:

  1. I love my shakes! Will try this one soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you are trying them! I make this one once a week at least. I used chocolate USANA protein powder and yesterday, mmmmm!

      Delete