Monday 9 February 2015

Please try a Butts and Guts 30 minute class!

If you are interested in trying a quick 30 minute fitness class, I recommend Butts and Guts at The Fitness Firm (15 Plains Road West, Burlington). These classes are amazing and the instructor is wonderful. She will work with you at any level and it is not intimidating at all. It is a 1/2 hour workout dedicated to core and glute focused exercises!


If you would like to give it a try, please message me here and I can get you in for a free class trial! If you do like it you can purchase a $100 punch card that never expires, this gives you 10 classes for $10 each. Because the class is only 30 minutes you can also take part in the spin class and only one punch will be used.

I love this gym and the instructors, I don't make a commission by bringing in clients. My intent is to share what I like and what is out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment