Thursday 2 April 2015

Order USANA Products before 4pm on Friday and save!!! Children's supplements, shakes, bars, nutritional's, skin care...

Hi Everyone! I am putting in a USANA order up until 4pm tomorrow (Friday). With this order, you will save on shipping and $1.00 off any item that you order that is over $10.00. This could really be a savings.


Remember that USANA offers children's vitamins with all natural products, no added colours or flavours, joint supplements, skin care, anti-oxidant vitamins, probiotics, fibre supplements and powders and more. Please check out the products at www.usana.com and then message me at sylverbullets@hotmail.com for questions or to place your order.

Also, if your order is over $70.00 you will get a free whitening toothpaste valued at over $10.00.

Thank you for taking a peek! Order by Friday at 4pm and save big!


1 comment:

  1. Though I am giving these supplements to my kids but I am wondering if I can give them Green supplements too? I have started taking those and found them good but wasn’t sure if they can be given to kids too?

    ReplyDelete